Monday, January 31, 2011

More from Arkansas


Here's a little more from the boys in Arkansas.  Alex's clients Brad and Joel just got back and had a great time.  Joel said to me in an e-mail:

Yes, Arkansas was awesome.  Very nice thing going down there.  My Dad and I both just kept topping our previous best, seemed like the very next cast.  Definitely hard core fishing.  As I type this, the ligaments in my left middle finger twinge with every keystroke.  None the less it was everything we had hoped for, and we are both well aware of the difference between what we hope for and what the Forces usually dictate.  Alex was great to fish with.  My Dad and I really enjoyed his enthusiasm and camaraderie as well as sense of humor.  He flat out worked hard for us and we both really appreciated his ass whoopins! 

Father and son with a 27 


No comments: