Monday, December 20, 2010

Kindred Spirits

Here's a great e-mail I recieved the other day from one of our favorite clients. 
To: andy@oldausable.com
Subject: Kindred Spirits
Hey-
There I was this morning, making my daily run along I-69 between my home in

Lapeer and my office in Flint, when a good looking lady in a small SUV

pulled up alongside my truck, smiled & waved, then headed on down the road.


For a minute I thought that it was just my inherent good looks that had

struck her silly, but then I saw the OAFS sticker on her back window that

matched the one on mine, and a license plate that read SAGE----. It was like

belonging to a secret society that's not such a big secret anymore. OAFS is

everywhere!


Anyhow, imo you folks have the best shop in the state. I always enjoy my

time in there, and wish I could spend more. Have a Merry Christmas & a Happy

New Year. Good Lord willing, I'll see you in April!


Burt Kellogg

Thanks Burt, we do our best to be the best and it's nice to have a little pat on the back from time to time.  We may not be there yet, but I promise it's our goal.  For the rest of you folks, sticker up and who knows where you'll get a wave.
Andy

No comments: