Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tying Season . . . Who Can Admit They've Done This?


Hard to pass on a good squirrel tail--plus it's kinda fun having other drivers think your crazy.

I guess attending the FFF Fly Tying Expo in Holt last weekend really put me in the mood for tying season.  That show always serves as a sort of unofficial kick-off.  Lots of fly tyers from around the region were in attendance and it was great to talk everyone.  It's a very social show and that's why I go.

Anyway, it got the juices flowing in my tying fingers.  I dusted off the vice and tied Quigleys until 3am last night.  I'm a little rusty after the long break, so I didn't get many tied for the amount of time I spent behind the wheel.  But, hey, winter has started and I've already started passing the time.  We've also posted the schedule for tying classes @ http://www.oldausable.com/services-154.html 

No comments: