Monday, November 8, 2010

Wieners on the Porch


Is there anything better than a Coney Dog by Michigan's,  Au Sable River on a bright, sunny fall afternoon.  Probably, yes.  Probably lots.  Like fishing, kayaking, hunting, etc . . . But hey we've got a week full of beautiful weather and you just gotta enjoy it anyway you can.  Soon there'll be snow.  I'm gonna do my best to get plenty of outside time in while the gettin's good.  Even if it means sitting on the shop's porch eating a hot dog. 

If you let it, life gets in it's own way. 

Turn off the big screen and go outside.

And other such sayings . . .

Man, I'm thinking I should have used "hot dogs" in the the title . . . could get some sketchy followers.  Yikes.





2 comments:

krista said...

Lookin good - where's the snow?!?!

The weather's been unseasonably warm here on the Bighorn - getting up to 78 in the valley. Turning for the best this week with hopes of getting rid of some of the moss and bring out some good streamer fishing. Hope to see you soon!

Old AuSable said...

78! I've got the jealosy. We're in the 50's here for a couple more days but the snow . . . well, I guess I'd rather not talk about the snow. Take care kid we miss you.